Last year, Kim had an amazing idea for an ARCtober Reading Challenge. This year, I was chatting with Kim about a future blogger link up, and she got to thinking that October would be the perfect time to bring back the official challenge, and why not even invite some friends along the way? The more the merrier, right?
So, this year I’ve paired up with some of my favorite bloggers — Kimberly @ Kimberly Faye Reads, Samantha @ The Book Disciple and Nancy @ Tales of the Ravenous Reader — for an expanded version of the ARCtober Reading Challenge! We’ll each have a giveaway AND we’re also hosting a bookstagram challenge during the challenge. Be on the lookout for the announcement a little later this month over on Instagram. If you’re not following each of us yet, you should!
@kimberlyfayereads | @brittanysreads | @thebookdisciple | @ravenousreader
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2018. You have until October 5 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju — and a bonus entry into the giveaways.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on the blog and Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober2018 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!
LINK TO GIVEAWAY:
Can’t wait to see what you guys do!